WORLDWIDE TAEKWON-DO QUEENSLAND STATE TITLES
When: Saturday November 7th 2020
Where: MECC - Cnr Alfred St & Macalister St, Mackay, QLD, Australia 4740
Events: Sparring, Tulls, Power Breaking, Specialty Techniques
Little Dragon Events (1-6 year olds) and Challenge Cup.
1st, 2nd and 3rd Medals for all events
Times: Pre-Registration RSVP by Friday 6th Nov
Doors open at 7:45am for check-in
Opening address: 8:30am
Tournament begins at 9am sharp
Entry Fee: $50 per competitor and $20 for Little Dragons (1-6 year olds)
Fee covers all events entered
Spectators: Free - donations welcome
Extras: Event Venue Café will be open
Media & Parental Consent:
Can you or your child be photographed/videoed whilst at the tournament?
There will be professional photographers in attendance on the day and possibly members of the media. Most spectators will have their cameras out on the day also and therefor it will be extremely difficult to police the actions of all. If there is an issue, please let Alligator Creek Taekwon-Do Club Administrator Brontè Ward know prior to competition and we will try to minimise the encounters.
Like and visit our facebook page and join the event to keep up to date on what's happening: www.facebook.com/AlligatorCreekTKD
!!! IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ !!!
• All competitors MUST fill out a medial form (see link on the left) and all challenge Cup competitors must also fill out the Challenge Cup form.
These can be emailed in to firstname.lastname@example.org OR brought on the day (spare forms will be available on the day to fill out).
• We will be operating the event under a Covid-Safe checklist with a covid-safe officer and a first aid officer present
• Due to Covid-19 and the MECC’s restrictions ALL visitors (competitors, officials and spectators etc) to the MECC must sanitise their hands and sign in on arrival and out on exit every time they come in and out of the venue ie: if you go out for lunch, you’ll need to sanitise and sign back in again
• All spectators must sit in the in arena-allocated seating area at all times except when entering, exiting, or using the amenities: toilets, first aid and café only
• No food any kind is to be brought into the arena or in arena-allocated seating area by anyone. Please use the café area provided.
• Competitors and officials may bring water and/or electrolytes onto the arena
• Spectators may bring water only into the arena-allocated seating area
• Medals come boxed and will be handed to winners throughout the day.
• We also need to know how many spectators you are bringing.
Ring our club Administrator Brontè on 041 77 48606 for any questions or concerns