Good day to all Members & Parents,
KMAC Dojo would like to invite you to participate in our dojo tournament.
Furthermore, the tournament is an opportunity to introduce their novice students to a competition environment, as well as to prepare their more experienced athletes for upcoming league and national tournaments in March 2024.
Please note the following:
Unfortunately, NO refunds will be given for no-shows or competitors who, due to illness are unable to compete on the day of the championship.
Our aim is for the development of the athletes and officials, so we are hoping for a fun day of friendly competition and learning.
Please note entries will close on 8 Feb 2024. We need to finalise the following in advance:
• Compile and finalise the Male & Female Divisions and to identify if there are any mistakes and or incorrect entries.
• Compile and finalise the drawsheets for each division.
• Calculate the correct total entries so that we can plan accordingly how many tatami’s we need for the day of the tournament to ensure it is professional and running smoothly.
• To determine the total referees, judges, and jury table officials that will assist at the competition.
• To finalise the Order of Event for the tournament.
Attached are the following documents:
1. Competitor Entry & Indemnity Form that MUST be completed and signed by the competitor.
WUKF rules will apply.
If there are any other queries or questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
We look forward to seeing you all at the dojo.