Malcolm Evans & Robert McCallum
Sun April 16, 2023 @ 11:59 PM BST in 17 days
Second category: £15
Additional categories: £10 each
We are delighted to bring you the WKC Scottish Open and look forward to welcoming you all to the fantastic Braehead Arena for what promises to be an amazing day of Martial Arts. Please see below the information for this event.
• There will be ZERO TOLERANCE ON WEIGHT. Should you fail to make weight for your category, you will be disqualified and will not be moved up or down a section.
• Novice sections are for novice competitors only. This means competitors with limited experience of up to 1 years training or no more than 4 matted events. Restriction on technique – no spin kicks, back kicks or jumping kicks. Should WKC officials believe the competitor is not a novice, they can and will be disqualified. Under no circumstances should any competitors be registered for a novice category AND an advanced category, within the same section.
• Low kick: Sections are for 11 years and above only.
• K1: Sections start at 15-17 years and above. Knees are included, but not to head.
• Spectators must now purchase their tickets online via Kihapp. Tickets will NOT be available on the door.
Further information will be issued for a Saturday weigh in.