2022 Q1 Updates: Flag Decision Scoreboard
Flag Decision Scoreboard
The new Flag Decision scoreboard allows you to judge kata, patterns or forms categories electronically.
More details in the preview video on YouTube.
- ITF sparring scoreboards now ask for confirmation when declaring a winner in a majority-draw situation
- A period and a comma are now accepted feet and inches separators
- Fixed bug where flags for and against wouldn't show decimals in round robin standings
- Group Stage now falls back to a single group when there are fewer than 6 competitors
- The Excel export now includes coaches
- Changed "Save" to "Next Competitor" in one-by-one categories at the scoreboard
- Added judge scores to the Kata green screen
- Added the ability to set the number of judges in Kata per-tournament and per-scoreboard
- Added the ability for officials to print certificates
- Added DNS and no-show labels to all scoreboards